Drug addiction is difficult. It affects the lives of millions across the nation. Anyone can become addicted to drugs or alcohol. However, recovery is possible!
Drughelpline.org offers a drug hotline phone number for commonly abused substances. Substance abuse is a real problem in the United States, but we are here to help.
DRUG ADDICTION HOTLINES
- National Drug Helpline – Call 1-844-289-0879
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) – Call 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD) – Call 1-800-NCA-CALL (622-2255)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) – Call 1-301-443-1124
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org – Call 1-855-DRUG-FREE (378-4373)
The following are commonly abused substances that we provide hotlines for:
If you feel that you or a loved one may be in need of treatment, or just want to talk to someone, we are here for you. Give us a call on one our drug hotline number and we can talk you though your options. Our drug hotline number is available to anyone across the nation. Your information is kept private and will only be shared with a treatment facility with your consent.
Due to the large influx of calls we receive, we may not get to you right away. However, give us a call back so we can help you in anyway we can.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright 2019 © Drughelpline.org · For Immediate Help Call: